Create a Facility
Q: How do I create a facility for blocks 24b and 32?
*Note: PM Setup
The Practice Management setup process must be completed in a specific order. Please follow the setup lessons for step-by-step instructions.
2. Open the Facility Manager
4. Complete the Facility Details
- Facility: enter the facility name
- Full Legal Name: enter the full legal name of the facility
- Physical Address: enter the facility address (block 32)
- City, State, Zip: enter the facility information including the 9 digit zip code (block 32)
- Phone: enter the clinic phone number
- NPI#: enter the NPI number that is assigned to the facility (block 32a)
- Place of Service: this selection specifies the code that is placed on claims identifying the type of facility (block 24b)
- Billing Inquiry#: enter the phone number for billing inquiries. This number will appear on Patient Statements, Receipts, et. for billing questions.
- CLIA Number: enter the clinic CLIA number
- State License Number: enter the clinic state license number
5. Complete the Scheduler Tab
- Provider/Resource Management: edit each provider that will be active for the current facility. Make the provider "Visible" and enter their working hours, outlining and recurring appointments. For further assistance with this, please see: Activate Providers/Resources for a Facility.
- Business Hours Management: edit the clinic business hours.
- Facility Closings: enter any facility closings for the clinic (ie: holidays).