Enter a Historical, Refused or Not Performed Immunization
Q: How do I enter a historical, refused or not performed immunization?
To record that an immunization was refused, not performed or is part of the historical record, open the Immunization chart section.
- Click on the Chart Navigator docked tab.
- Double-click on the Immunizations chart section.
Click the Add Immunization button (green + button). The Add Immunization window will appear.
Select the immunization that you wish to record by following the steps below:
- Search: Search for the immunization by typing the name into the Search box, then click the Find button.
- Select: Highlight the immunization from the search results.
- Edit: Complete the desired sub-items (the SMARText Quick Access window must be visible). Ensure you complete the Status sub-item to record the correct status as either historical, not performed or refused.
- Add: Click the Add button to record the immunization.