Record a New Immunization that was Performed
1. Open Order Manager
3. Select Immunization
- Type the shortcut or keyword in the Find field, and click the Search (magnifying glass) button. *Note: This only searches the local database and does not search the cloud library.
- When the preferred Immunization Order item appears in the list, double-click the order list item, or click on the order list item and then click the Select button.
4. Edit Immunization Sub-Items
-Entering Vaccine Information Sheet Dates for Combination Vaccines
When a combination vaccine is ordered, the Date VIS Published and Date VIS Given sub-items will allow the user to document the vaccine information sheet dates that are associated with each individual vaccine in the combination vaccine as required for immunization submission.
After clicking on the sub-item, the user should select a date for each individual vaccine in the SMARText Quick Access window.
5. Print, Fax or Submit the Order
- Print: To print the order, click the Print button, then select the desired document design to use for printing.
- Fax: To fax the order, click the Fax button, then select the desired document design to use for faxing.
- Submit: The Submit button will transfer the order to the Results Pending section, as well as the current SOAPnote and the Immunizations chart section. The Submit button should be used to submit orders that are performed "in house" and do not need to be printed or faxed.
*Note: In order to Print or Fax an order, you must have a document design designated to be used for your orders. For instructions on setting up your order document design, please see: Order Entry Set Up.
*Note: Faxing through Order Manager requires a SOAPware faxing license. For more information on a SOAPware faxing license, please contact our Sales department at 800-455-7627 option 1.