Missed Charges Report
Q: How do I run a missing charges report?
1. Select the Missing Charges Report
The missing charges report will display any possible missed charges within SOAPware. The report will display three specific areas where charges could have been missed:
- Encounters:Any patients with encounters that do not have an associated billing statement will be shown.
- Superbills: Any patients with superbills that have never been posted will be shown.
- Visits: Any patients with visits that are in the patient's New Charges tab of their Patient Account that have not been posted to the patient ledger will be shown.
To run the report, click on the Billing menu then select Reports and Missing Charges.
2. Select Report Options & Run
Description of Report
The missing charges report will display:
- Encounter: A list of encounters that do not have a superbill created. This will indicate the encounter date, patient name, account number and encounter name.
- Superbills: A list of superbills that have not been posted to the patient account. This will indicate the superbill date, patient name and account number.
- Visits: A list of missed visits in the New Charges tab of the patient account. This will indicate the visit date, patient name and account number.
3. Print or Save Report as Desired
If desired, the user may print or save the report using the menu bar located at the top of the Print Preview page.
- Save as PDF, Excel, CSV or other file type.
- When finished, click the Close Print Preview button.