Send a Conversation/Message to the Patient
1. Start a New Conversation
- Make sure you are logged in as the Clinic. If not, click the drop down menu and select your clinic name.
- To start a new conversation, click on the New Conversation button.
2. Enter New Conversation Information
- From: The clinic name you selected in Step 2 will be displayed.
- To: Begin typing the name of the user you would like to send the conversation to. Should the user whom you are sending a message to have entered a picture of his/herself, their name, date of birth, and social security number (only last four numbers will display), in their myHEALTHware profile, the information will display within this new conversation box. *Note: New conversations can only be sent to users to whom you have a connection with. To send a new message to a user, you must be connected to that user with a People Connection, or, if sending a new message on behalf of the organization, the organization must be connected to the user. For instructions on creating a new People Connection, please see: Add another Colleague or Individual to a Conversation.
- Topic: Enter a topic for your conversation.
- Message: Type your message to the patient in the box provided.
- Attachments: If desired, click the Attach a File button to include an attachment. For instructions on attaching a file to a conversation, please see: Attach a File to a Conversation.
- Click Send.
3. Message Stored to Conversations Inbox
The new conversation will be stored in your Conversations inbox.
4. Conversation Details
To view the details of your new conversation, simply double-click on the conversation that is located in your inbox.