Change a Co-Pay pay date to visit date
Q: How do I change Co-Pay date?
Open Patient Account
1. Click New Charges Tab
If charges are applied to visits for previous days, and the co-pay was not posted on the day of the visit, the "pay date" can be edited to reflect on the payment summary for the actual day the payment was taken and deposited, so you can balance your payments. This will reflect on the Payment Summary
After Charges have been entered in the New Charges tab, click the Add Payment button.
2. Select Payment Type from Drop Down list
3. Select Date from Calendar
4. Type Pay Method and payment Amount
1. Enter Pay Method, Reference, and type payment amount.
2. Click on Patient line to highlight and enter payment.
3. Click Save.
Note: If taking a co-pay, and the co-pay information has been entered in patient Insurance demographics, clicking on the arrow in the Disbursed column will populate the payment amount.
7. Apply Co-Pay to visit
1. Click to highlight Procedure/Charge to which the payment will be applied.
2. Click on the arrow in the Applied column to add payment.
3. Click Save
8. Post to Patient Ledger
Click Post to apply charges and payment to patient ledger.