HCPCS Master Report
Q: How do I run a HCPCS master report?
1. Select the HCPCS Master Report
2. Select Report Options & Run
- Year: If you wish to see HCPCS codes for a specified year, select the year. Or check the box for All Years to view HCPCS codes for all years combined.
- Sorting By: Select the desired sorting option (sort by the Description and the Code, or sort by just the code).
- Click the OK button to run the report.
3. Print or Save Report as Desired
If desired, the user may print or save the report using the menu bar located at the top of the Print Preview page.
- Save as PDF, Excel, CSV or other file type.
- When finished, click the Close Print Preview button.