A/R Patient Report
Q: How do I run an A/R patient report?
1. Select the A/R Patient Report
2. Select Report Options & Run
- Select Guarantor: Choose the Guarantor tab if you wish to run the A/R report based on a specific patient or guarantor.
- Search Name Range: Choose the Name Range tab is you wish to run the A/R report based on the range of a patients last name (ex: run report for all patients with last name A-D).
- Patient Acct Number: Enter the Account Number if you wish to run the A/R report based on a specific patient account.
- Type Filter: Choose to filter just the patient balance, or just the insurance balance, or both together.
- Aging Filter: Select an aging category to filter, or choose All.
- Balance Range Start/End Amount: The amount range entered here will apply to the options selected in Type and Aging. For example, if you wanted to filter for any Insurance balance that has been outstanding for 120+ days that is greater than $1,000, you would select Insurance for Type, 120 Days for Aging and enter 1,000 for the Balance Range Start.
- Click the OK button to run the report.
*Note: If any fields are left blank, the report engine will search the entire patient database based.
Description of Report
The patient A/R report will display:
- The patient A/R breakdown with totals and the insurance A/R breakdown with totals for each patient.
- For each guarantor (family) there will be a total of all of the dependent's A/R, as well as the totals of all of the dependent's insurance A/R.
- The Summary will include an over view of the patient, insurance and grand totals.
3. Print or Save Report as Desired
If desired, the user may print or save the report using the menu bar located at the top of the Print Preview page.
- Save as PDF, Excel, CSV or other file type.
- When finished, click the Close Print Preview button.