Production by Procedure (Provider, Referring Provider or Facility) Report
Q: How do I create a production by procedure report?
1. Select the Production by Procedure Report
2. Select Report Options & Run
The patient duplicate report can be run by a code range, date range, provider, referring provider and/or facility.
- Code Range:Enter the range of codes that you wish to search on. If you wish to search for all codes, leave these fields blank.
- Date Range: Enter the date range for the search.
- Provider: Using the drop-down menu, select a provider for the report if desired. If you wish to search on all provider, leave this selection blank.
- Referring Provider: By clicking the ellipsis (...) button, select a referring provider for the report if desired. If you do not wish to sort by referring provider, leave this field blank.
- Facility: Using the drop-down menu, select a facility for the report if desired. If you wish to search on all facilities, leave this selection blank.
- Click the OK button to run the report.
3. Print or Save Report as Desired
If desired, the user may print or save the report using the menu bar located at the top of the Print Preview page.
- Save as PDF, Excel, CSV or other file type.
- When finished, click the Close Print Preview button.