Print a Flow Sheet
Q: How do I print a flow sheet?
1. Open a Current or New Flow Sheet
2. Set Filter Options
3. Print the Docutainer
4. Select Information to Print
5. Review/Edit in Print Preview
The Print Preview screen will appear and display a preview of the selected flow sheet.
- Print: Select to print the displayed flow sheet.
- Page Setup: Can be used to customized the page orientation, scale, size and margins.
- Navigation: Can be used to view various pages of a multi-page flow sheet.
- Zoom: Can be used to Zoom In and Out of the document.
- Export: Can be used to Export a copy of the flow sheet to PDF, HTML, MHT, XLS, XLSX, CSV, Text or Image. When finished with the flow sheet, click the Close Print Preview button to exit.