Schedule Practice Management Training
Q: How do I schedule EMR Training?
*Note: PM Setup
The Practice Management setup process must be completed in a specific order. Please follow the setup lessons for step-by-step instructions.
1. Go to the SOAPware Training Website
2(a). IF TRAINING IS ALREADY PURCHASED: Submit a Ticket to Schedule Training
If you have already purchased training and you just wish to schedule a session, click here to submit a request for a training session.
Click the New Training Ticket button.
- Complete your clinic information including the clinic name, zip code, contact, phone, email, account number and preferred contact method.
- Select the version of SOAPware that you are currently running. To find this, in SOAPware, go to Help > About SOAPware.
- In the Subject drop-down menu, select "Schedule PM Training".
- Enter any Questions or Comments.
- Click the Submit button.
2(b). IF TRAINING IS NOT PURCHASED: Purchase Training Sessions
If you have not already purchased training sessions, click the Purchase Training Sessions button.
- In the PM Training Hours section, enter the number of hours that you wish to purchase.
- Select three options for your preferred training day of the week.
- Enter the topics that you would like to cover during your training session.
Complete your contact information, then click the Checkout button.
3. Training Department Contact
If you purchase training, the SOAPware Training department will receive your request and will contact you to schedule your training session.
If you submit a request to schedule training, the SOAPware Training department will receive your request and will contact you to schedule your training session.