Automatic Rx Formulary and Eligibility Retrieval
Q: How do I check the patient's drug formulary eligibility?
1. Enable Auto Formulary and Eligibility Retrieval
2. Insert Demographics for the Patient
3. Open Rx Manager
Press F8 on the keyboard to open Rx Manager.
4. Correct/Review Invalid or Shortened Data
When retrieving Rx Eligibility by clicking the Retrieve Eligibility Info button, the SOAPware eligibility scrubber will review the patient's demographics and provider information. If there are items that need to be corrected prior to retrieving Rx eligibility, the above alert will appear to the user. This alert means that some required demographic information is either missing or has exceeded the maximum character length for Rx eligibility requests.
- Invalid Data: To correct the invalid information, click the Cancel button and modify the information for the patient or provider as needed. After correcting the invalid information, return to this window to retrieve Rx eligibility.
- Shortened Data: If there are items that have exceeded the maximum character length for Rx eligibility requests, the values will be displayed above. These values will be shortened upon submission. Click the Retrieve Eligibility button to request eligibility based on the shortened value.