Print a Prescription
Q: How do I print a prescription?
1. Insert Medication into the SOAP note
- Type the name of the medication into the SOAPnote Medication field, followed by the F11 key.
- Double click on the desired medication.
2. Open Rx Manager
Press F8 on the keyboard to open the Rx Manager.
3. Select Print
- From within the Rx Pad tab, click on the downward facing arrow beside the Submit button.
- Select Print from the drop down list of options.
*Note: In order to print from the Rx manager, a document design must be set under Tools > Options. Please Click Here for more information on this setup process.