Growth Charts Interface
SOAPware's Growth Charts can be used to automatically track growth rates and percentile comparisons for patients over time for both girl and boy genders. The patient's gender and birth date must be entered in the General Demographics chart section for this to take effect. Based on the CDC standard growth charts, measurement data points are pulled from patients' Vital Signs and automatically plotted. Growth charts may be printed for off line use.
* REQUIRED FOR MEANINGFUL USE
Accessing Growth Charts from Chart Navigator
Go the Chart Menu > Chart Navigator
1. Choose Growth Charts
2. Click the Create Docutainer button in the window to the right.
3. Select the desired Growth Chart Type.
Accessing Growth Charts from Vital Signs
1. Right Click over the Vital Signs tab at the bottom of the section.
2. Select New
3. Select Growth Charts
4. Select desired Growth Chart
SOAPware will automatically plot the values on the chart using red X's and will continue to plot the Vital Signs by sequential dates.