Intro to Schedule
SOAPware Schedule is an integrated scheduling application that shares information with SOAPware as needed. Therefore, the SOAPware Schedule workspace runs inside of SOAPware.
Set up Schedule
The first time that the user enters SOAPware Schedule, the user will be prompted to create a facility. If so, Click on the "Manage Facilities" button.
NOTE: If the user does not get the above message, Click Tools in the menu bar, and Select Manage Facilities to initiate the Schedule setup process.
Facilities represent the office. SOAPware Schedule is able to handle any number of facilities or offices that the user wants to define. Some users may want to define a single facility for all their offices, but this is not advised. A user will later find that having a facility defined for each of the locations is important for billing purposes.
Facility - Details Tab
Steps 1-5 identifies the Place of Service-Block 32
1. The commonly known Facility Name.
2. Legal Name of the facility. (block 32)
3. Physical address of the facility. (block 32)
4. City, State and Zip of the facility. (Block 32)
5. Clinic Phone number.
6. NPI number assigned to the facility. (Block 32a)
7. Place of Service this selection specifies the code that is placed on claims (Block 24B) identifying the type of facility.
8. Phone number for Billing Inquiries. This number will appear on Patient Statements, Receipts, etc. for billing questions
9. CLIA Number (Optional).
Click on the Save button to save changes.
Facility - Scheduler Tab
The Provider/Resource Management section under the Providers tab will be a list of the Providers who have a SOAPware license. The Resources tab will represent other types of appointments, such as Labs, Nurse visits, procedures, etc. The Resource tab can also be used for the providers satellite clinic. The Business Hours Management Section is where the business hours are set for the practice NOT for the individual Providers. The Facility Closings section is for designating days that the practice will be closed, such as major holidays.