Add / Edit Vital Reading Date
* REQUIRED FOR MEANINGFUL USE
Patient Meaningful Use Dashboard:
This requirement will be tracked via the Patient Meaningful Use Dashboard
Add a Reading Date
To add a reading date:
- Click the Add Reading Date Button (or press Control + Alt + N).
- A new column will be created with the current date and time displayed at the top.
Edit a Reading Date
To edit a reading date:
- Select the column that you wish to edit the reading date for.
- Click the Edit Reading Date button (or press Control + Alt + E).
- The Reading Date dialog box will open, asking the user to specify the date and time for the reading. Enter the new date/time for the vital signs column.
- Click the OK button (or press Enter); the date and time will be changed at the top of the vital signs column.
Remove a Reading Date
To remove a reading date:
- Select the column that you wish to remove.
- Click the Remove Reading Date button (or press Control + Alt + R).
*Note: Removal of the selected reading date will result in the loss information contained in the column.