Security Auditing in SOAPware
Once Security has been set up and all staff members have a unique login and password, it is possible to track changes and events in SOAPware connecting modifications made to patient information to a specific user. To be able to search the Audit Logs, a SOAPware Standard or SOAPware Professional license is required.
How to Access Security Manager
Note: Only the person with Security Administration rights should access Security Manager. The Security Login ID and Password are assigned specifically for Setting up Security and to perform a Search Audit log.
- Click on the SOAPware Menu Item
- Click on Security Manager
How to Perform a Search Audit Log
- Select a Start Date and an End Date for the Audit search
- Select the User
- Select a Location. Note: Location to the name of the computer
- Enter the computer IP Address
- Select the Section of SOAPware to perform the search
- Select the Patient
- Inactive Users refers to users who were deleted from the system or whose SOAPware license was inactivated
- Click on the Search Button
- A list of activities will display