Scheduling an Appointment
This lesson will demonstrate how to schedule a patient appointment.
Double Click on a Needed Time Slot
Schedule Tab - Patient Appointments
Enter the Appointment information, as needed:
- Visit Detail: Summary of the overall length of the appointment
- Scheduplate: The appointment type
- Referral: Referring Provider
- Facility: Place of Service
- Status: The status of the patient visit within the clinic's work flow. (This list is completely customizable by clinic.)
- Recurrence: Sets recurrences of the visit, if needed.
- Resources: Allows the scheduling of one to multiple resources for one visit
- Visit Comments: Allows miscellaneous information and visit details to be entered and stored for the visit.
- Verification: Indicates the date and user who verified the patient's insurance benefits and eligibility.
- Check-In: Allows a patient to be checked in with the click of a button.
- Take Co-Pay: Allows a patient's co-pay to be taken at the beginning of the visit.
- Visit List: Displays all of the patient's past, current and future appointments to be displayed in one place, to help prevent double booking an appointment.
- Today: Immediately selects the current day's visit.
- Print Visit: Prints out the selected visit.
- New Visit: Creates a new appointment for the patient.