The Chart Rack is used to search for a patient chart.
Accessing the Chart Rack
To open the Chart Rack, use one of the following methods:
- Click the Chart Rack Docked Tab.
- Press Control + Shift + C keys.
- Click Chart in the Menu bar, and Click the Chart Rack Menu item.
A chart can be retrieved and opened by searching for a patient by any one of the following:
- Billing Account Number (for Clinical Suite customers)
- Birth Date
- Chart Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone #
- Social Security #
Also, a chart may be retrieved by using the alphabet bar by clicking on the corresponding letter of the patient last name.
A chart can be opened by taking one of the following actions:
- Double click on the highlighted patient name
- Press the enter key
- Click the Open Chart button