Importing a CCR/CCD Document
CCR and CCD formatted documents can be imported into the patient's chart using Document Import.
Accessing Document Import Workspace
1. Click on SOAPware on the menu bar.
2. Click on Document Import.
Document Import Interface
The Document Import consists of 4 panels separated by splitter bars.
1. The Chart Rack
2. The folders located on the computer
3. Content of the folder that was selected in the second window
4. The patient's chart sections located in the Chart Navigator.
Selecting a Patient's Chart
1. Type the patient's name in the Search box.
2. Highlight the name to select that patient's chart. When the chart is selected the patient's name will be displayed in red at the bottom of the screen.
Accessing the Folder the with the CCR/CCD
1. In the second panel, locate the folder needed and Click to highlight.
2. The contents of the folder will be displayed in the third panel.
3. Click to open the folder and locate the CCR/CCD document.
Placing the CCR/CCD Document in the Patient's Chart
1. In the third panel, Click to highlight the document.
2. Holding down the left-click, drag the item and drop it in the desired chart section in the fourth panel.
Add Task Document Task
The Add Document Task window will appear, allowing the user to assign this document to a provider to be reviewed.
Fill out the Assigned to, Action Status and Click Add.
Viewing the Document in the Patient's Chart
Within the chart workspace, open the patient's chart and view the document.