Search for Templates
The Template Library contains thousands of Templates, containing tens of thousands of keywords to assist with searching-finding. SOAPnote Templates reviewed by SOAPware, Inc. have often had some qualifiers added to their descriptions. SOAPware Templates vary in sophistication from those containing only unstructured, free-text to those that contain mostly structured items. To reflect this, a convention is being followed to assist with ranking, sorting, and retrieving.
Unstructured (US) vs. New Generation (NG) Templates
- (US) – Unstructured, free-text.
- (US/NG) – Mostly unstructured, but some New Generation structured items are included.
- (NG/US) – Mostly New Generation, structured content, but much unstructured, free-text is present.
- (NG) – Mostly New Generation, but often highly customized to a specific user or user type.
- (NG+) - Mostly New Generation, but some free-text is present.
- (NG++) - Less free-text.
- (NG+++) - Little remaining, free-text.
- (NG++++) - Majority of content is New Generation.
Note: Most official SOAP encounter Templates are those with green triangles retrieved by searching on NG++++. Also, notice that searching on NG+++ will retrieve Templates having keywords containing NG++++ as well as NG+++.