Print Handouts Alone Automatically
This lesson will guide the user through the steps necessary to print out handouts alone, automatically, as part of a patient visit.
Access Document Designer
Click Tools > Document Designer from the main menu.
Search Available Designs
Select File > Available Designs.
Search for Print Handouts Alone Document Online
1. Type Print Handouts Alone into the search box.
2. Click the Search button.
3. Highlight the document.
4. Click the blue download button.
5. Be sure to have the include Cloud Library Items box checked.
Once the document has been successfully downloaded, click OK. The document design is now available for use by all users on the network at office.
Selecting Handouts Automatically
SOAPware can look at the current SOAPnote and automatically select and print the appropriate handouts, based on keywords in the Assessment, Plan, and Medication fields.
To review Selecting Handouts Automatically see:
Select the Print Handouts Alone Document
1. Click on the printer button from the Common Toolbar. ( or Click Documents > Print).
2. Scroll down and select the Print Handouts Alone Document Design.
3. Click Print.
Save to Correspondence Out
Click the Create button to store a copy of this document design in the Correspondence Out chart section.