Security Auditing in SOAPware
Once Security has been set up and all staff members have a unique login and password, it is possible to track changes and events in SOAPware connecting modifications made to patient information to a specific user. To be able to search the Audit Logs, a SOAPware Standard or SOAPware Professional license is required.
How to access Security Manager
Click on the SOAPware menu, then click on Security Manager.
*Note: Only users with Security Administration rights will be able to access Security Manager. The "administrator" Login ID and Password are assigned specifically for setting up Security and to perform a search of the audit log.
How to perform a Search Audit Log
- Select a Start Date and an End Date for the audit log search
- To see audit events by a specific user, select a User Name. If you wish to see all audit events, for all users, leave this field blank.
- To see audit event by a specific "location" or computer, select a Location. If you wish to see all audit events, for all locations, leave this field blank.
- To see audit event by a specific IP address, enter the IP address. If you wish to see all audit events, for all IP addresses, leave this field blank.
- Leave this field set to "All" to see audit events for all sections of the system.
- If you are looking for audit events that occurred on a specific patient, select the patient here or leave the selection blank to search on all patients.
- Check Inactive Users if you wish to see audit events for users who were deleted from the system or whose SOAPware license was inactivated.
- Click Search to perform the audit log search.
A list of activities will display sorted by date/time.