Inserting a Template
Search and Insert
- Open the Templates panel using the docked tab, or press F6.
- Then, select the Template(s) to insert from the list.
- Click the Insert button.
If the Document is Not Empty
If the document is not empty when inserting the Template, a prompt will display with several options on how to insert the Template..
- Ignore to not insert any Template information into any SOAPnote fields that already have content.
- Append to add the Template information after any existing content in SOAPnote fields.
- New to create a new SOAPnote next to the existing one. This could be useful if seeing the patient for a sore throat and a workman's comp. appointment at the same visit.
- Cancel to exit the dialog and not perform any information insertion into the SOAPnote.