Create a Data Explorer Search for Lab Values
This lesson will explain how to create a Data Explorer search for lab values within a certain range.
*Note: The following steps are applicable to SOAPware 2011+, despite the difference of versions shown in the following screen shots.
Open the Data Explorer Workspace
1. Click on "Search Chart Sections."
In the SMARText Access a list of available chart sections will appear.
2. Uncheck the "All Chart Sections."
3 Select "Documents-Labs."
1. Click on "for Documents of type."
2. Click on the drop-down menu from SMARText Quick Access.
3. Select "Lab Document Search Values."
Save the Search
After search parameters have been set, Select the Save button.
To perform the search, Select the Search button at the bottom of the center section.
A progress box will appear, showing that SOAPware is performing the search.
When the search is complete, the search results will display in a search results box. The option to print or save the results, will be available at this time.