Scheduling Repeat/Recurring Appointments
This lesson will show how to set up repeat appointments for patients.
Open the Patient Account
To schedule a recurring appointment:
- Open the appointment that needs to be set as a recurring appointment (double-click to open). This will open the patients account dialog window.
- On the Schedule tab, click Recurrence.
Click the Create Recurrence (green +) button.
Set the Recurrence Pattern
- Enter the appointment time.
- Select whether the appointment will be on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly basis.
- Indicate how long the recurrence will take place. Select the Start Date, as well as either the number of occurrences for the appointment or an End Date for the recurrence.
- Click Save.
The recurring appointments should be scheduled, and the patients account updated automatically.
Add your comment