Chart Navigator Views
In this lesson, the user will learn about the 3 different chart navigator view options.
Access Chart Navigator
- Click on the Chart Navigator tab docked at the bottom of the screen.
- If Chart Navigator is not docked at the bottom, click on Chart in the main menu toolbar, and click on Chart Navigator.
- Press Control + B on the keyboard.
Chart Navigator Views: Relationship
The Relationship view is the traditional, table of contents view. The patients name will be displayed to the left, with a list of chart sections. The patients list of documents within a chart section will be displayed to the right. See image above.
- This view is most similar to Chart Browser, for those on a previous version of SOAPware.
- A user can click on a column header to help them sort through the document list.
Chart Navigator Views: Linear
Chart Navigator Views: Timeline
The timeline view is mainly for viewing the relationship between documents over time. Click on the horizontal bar at the bottom to move forward/backward in time, or Click on the drop-down arrow next to the year. This will then bring up a calendar, where the user can select a month, date, and year. To view a document from this view, double-click on a document icon.