Intro to Schedule
SOAPware Schedule is an integrated scheduling application that shares information with SOAPware as needed. Therefore, the SOAPware Schedule workspace runs inside of SOAPware.
Set up Schedule
The first time that you enter SOAPware Schedule, you will be prompted to create a facility. If so, Click on the "Manage Facilities" button.
NOTE: If you do not get the above message, Click Tools in the menu bar, and Select Manage Facilities to initiate the Schedule setup process.
Facilities represent your office. SOAPware Schedule is able to handle any number of facilities or offices that you want to define. Some users may want to define a single facility for all their offices, but this is not advised. You will later find that having a facility defined for each of your locations is important for billing purposes.
Facility - Details Tab
Steps 1-5 identifies the Place of Service-Block 32
1. The commonly known Facility Name.
2. Legal Name of the facility. (block 32)
3. Physical address of the facility. (block 32)
4. City, State and Zip of the facility. (Block 32)
5. Clinic Phone number.
6. NPI number assigned to the facility. (Block 32a)
7. Place of Service this selection specifies the code that is placed on claims (Block 24B) identifying the type of facility.
8. Phone number for Billing Inquiries. This number will appear on Patient Statements, Receipts, etc. for billing questions
9. Press Update to save
Facility - Scheduler Tab
The Provider/Resource Management section under the Providers tab will be a list of the Providers who have a SOAPware license. The Resources tab will represent other types of appointments, such as Labs, Nurse visits, procedures, etc. The Resource tab can also be used for the providers satellite clinic. The Business Hours Management Section is where the business hours are set for the practice NOT for the individual Providers. The Facility Closings section is for designating days that the practice will be closed, such as major holidays.