A macro can be very helpful when inserting strings of unstructured text that you type on a regular basis. By creating an expander code, you can quickly insert this text without having to type the entire string of text.
Create the Item
1. Type in a Shortcut (this will be what you want to type in for the text to expand)
2. Type in a Description (how you will identify your code).
3. Type in Keywords - single words separated by comma's and a space (these are used to search for the item)
4. Click in the large white text box until you see green brackets.
5. Type the text that you want to display within the green brackets.
6. Click Save.