Users in Security
Users are the individuals accessing SOAPware. So, everyone needing access to SOAPware will need to be set up as a specific, individual User.
Creating a new User
1. Click to highlight "Users"
2. Click the New User button
3. Fill in the First name, Last name, assign a Login ID, assign a Password, Confirm the password (the user will be told that their Password has expired when they log in for the first time allowing them to change the password to one that only they will know)
4. Click on OK
Setting Up a New User and Assign a Role
Important to note: Any clinician that owns a SOAPware license will be set up in Security in the Role of Clinician automatically once the license is activated
Another important note: A User will not be able to log into SOAPware unless they are assigned a Role
1. Click on the + next to User to drop down user names
2. Click to highlight the User's name
3. Click on the Role Membership tab
4. Place a check next to the User's assigned Role (more than one Role may be selected)
Assign a New User to a Group
Assigning Provider Access for a New User
Assigning User Access for a New User
Saving Changes in Security
How to Delete/Remove a User from Security
Important: A clinician with a SOAPware license cannot be deleted/removed from SOAPware Security. The license must be made Inactive in Site Administration. Removing all permissions in Security and un-checking their name in the Group, Provider Access, and Users tabs will make them invisible.
1. Click to highlight Users
2. Click to highlight the name of the User to be Deleted/Removed
3. Click on the Remove User button
Click on Yes to remove selected User