9. Adjustment Maintenance *
Tools menu -> Billing Maintenance -> Adjustment Maintenance
Add an Adjustment
1. Click on the Green + to open the New Code Section.
2. Type Numeric and/or Alpha Code.
3. Give the new Code a Description.
4. Click the Add button. The new Custom Adjustment code is now added to the Code List.
Inactivate an Adjustment
To inactivate an Adjustment Code and delete it from the Code List, Place a check mark in the Inactive box. This
will not completely remove it from the data base, but will hide it from view if there is also a check mark in
the Hide Inactive Codes option.
Adjustment Search by Code
Begin typing the Custom Adjustment code in the Code Search and as you type, the codes and short descriptions are
Adjustment Search by Description
Begin typing the Adjustment description in the Short Description Search and as you type, the codes and short
descriptions are listed.
Adjustment Effective, Modified or Deactivation Date
1. Effective date column lists the year the code is in effect.
2. Modified Date column lists the date the code was last modified.
3. When an Adjustment code is discontinued Deactivation Date column will list the date it was discontinued.
Note: The dates are automatically inserted when modified or updated
Hide/Show Inactive Adjustment Codes
If a code had been Inactivated and is no longer going to be used it can be removed from the Code List
by placing a check mark in the Hide Inactive Codes box.