9. Adjustment Maintenance *
Tools menu -> Billing Maintenance -> Adjustment Maintenance
2. Type Numeric and/or Alpha Code.
3. Give the new Code a Description.
4. Click the Add button. The new Custom Adjustment code is now added to the Code List.
To inactivate an Adjustment Code and delete it from the Code List, Place a check mark in the Inactive box. This
will not completely remove it from the data base, but will hide it from view if there is also a check mark in
the Hide Inactive Codes option.
Begin typing the Custom Adjustment code in the Code Search and as you type, the codes and short descriptions are
Begin typing the Adjustment description in the Short Description Search and as you type, the codes and short
descriptions are listed.
1. Effective date column lists the year the code is in effect.
2. Modified Date column lists the date the code was last modified.
3. When an Adjustment code is discontinued Deactivation Date column will list the date it was discontinued.
Note: The dates are automatically inserted when modified or updated