Attach a File to a Conversation
Q: How do I attach a file to a conversation?
1. New Conversation
- If you wish to send a conversation on behalf of your clinic to a patient, ensure that you have the clinic selected from the "You are acting as" drop-down.
- Click on the New Conversation button.
2. Attach a File
Within the New Conversation box, click on + Attach a file.
3. Select the File
- Locate the file on your computer.
- Select/highlight the file.
- Click Open.
*Note: A maximum of 5 files or 25.0 Mb total size can be attached to a conversation.
4. Send the Conversation
To send the conversation with the attachment, click the Send button.
5. Attach a File to an Existing Conversation
Click on the conversation you would like to add an attachment to from your conversations list.
- Click + Attach a file and add an additional message if you would like. Double-click on the image or file you would like to additionally add from your computer to add to an existing conversation.
- Click Send.
*Note: A user can remove a file/image added, or can add multiple attachments to an existing conversation (5 max), however the total size cannot exceed 25.0 Mb.