myHEALTHware Mobile Release Notes & New Features
- Fixes misc login issues
- Fixes Drive files not beingopenedwhen filename contains special characters
- Fixes app hanging sometimes after PIN is entered
- Fixes intermittent problem with not being able to type into login fields
- Updates to correctly ask for needed permissions
- Display instructions on how to enable a neededpermission when it has been previously marked as disabled
- Fixes Drive files not being opened when filename contains special characters
Download myHEALTHware Mobile Today!
If you do not have an existing myHEALTHware account, you can create a free account by using the invitation from your physician’s clinic. If you do not have an invitation to join myHEALTHware, contact your clinic to request one.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Attach Photos, Audio Recording, and Drive Items to Conversations
Users can now attach saved images, take photos, record audio, and select files from myHEALTHware Drive to upload to a conversation.
- Photo Library: Attach a photo that is saved to the Photo Library on your device.
- Take Photo: Access your device camera to take a new photo and attach it to the conversation.
- Record Audio: Access the microphone on your device to attach an audio recording to the conversation.
- Select from Drive: Access your myHEALTHware Drive storage folders to include a saved document or file as an attachment to the conversation.
View Images and Listen to Recordings on Mobile Device
You can now view images that are attached to conversations and listen to recordings on your mobile device using the myHEALTHware app. Simply tap on the attached image or recording to open it.
*Note: Recordings can not be played back on iPhone devices at this time. To listen to the recording, open it at www.myhealthware.com.
Ability to Click on a Link inside a Conversation
Additional Items in this Release
- Added a feature that allows the user to drill down into any myHEALTHware Drive folder and see items that are contained in the folder.
- Added a feature that will encourage users to rate the myHEALTHware App.
- Resolved an issue that was allowing app users to send a conversation without choosing a recipient, topic or message.
- Resolved an issue with the title bar on Andriod app.
- Resolved an issue where changing the user on the mobile app was causing permission problems.
- Resolved an issue with loading conversations for an organization when the user had Manage Conversations permission, but not Manage Medical Questions.