Sending a New Fax
Outbound Faxing with myHEALTHware Fax
There are three ways in which you can send an oubound fax with myHEALTHware Fax.
- Fax directly from SOAPware chart.
- Fax using the myHEALTHware Desktop application.
- Fax by uploading a document in myHEALTHware Fax.
1. Fax Directly from the SOAPware Chart
If you are using myHEALTHware Fax, you can fax a document directly from within the patients chart in SOAPware. Simply click the myHEALTHware icon in the toolbar (located in each chart section) and select Send as fax.
Sending the Fax
After clicking the Send as fax option, the Send Fax window will appear with the document you selected attached in the Files section.
- Enter the Fax number that you wish to send to (or select a myHEALTHware Contact).
- The files you selected in SOAPware are attached to the fax. Click the View icon if you wish to view the attachment.
- If you wish to have a cover page on your fax, check the Cover Page box.
- If you wish to add a message to your cover page, enter the message in the Cover Message box.
- Click Send Fax to transmit the fax.
Fax from your Document Designs
In addition, you can fax Document Designs directly from SOAPware. Simply open your documentation designs, select the design that you wish to fax. Then click the myHEALTHware icon and choose Send as fax.
The fax will be sent to the recipient through myHEALTHware Fax. You can check the status of your sent faxes by going to myHEALTHware. Click on the Fax tab and set your Filter option to view Sent faxes.
2. Send a Fax using the myHEALTHware Desktop Application (Coming Soon!)
myHEALTHware has created a new desktop application that allows the user to print to myHEALTHware Drive and myHEALTHware Fax from any program on their computer. For example, if the user needed to fax a Microsoft Word document, the myHEALTHware Desktop Application allows them to choose the myHEALTHware Fax application in the printer selection dialog.
myHEALTHware Desktop includes several options, including:
- Print to Drive
- Automatically upload from a Folder to Drive
- Print to Fax
In this lesson, we will cover the steps to print to myHEALTHware Fax. For instructions on setting up and using the full features in the myHEALTHware Desktop application, please see: myHEALTHware Desktop Application (Link Coming Soon!).
Print to Fax
3. Fax by Uploading a Document in myHEALTHware Fax
To send a new Fax by uploading a document in myHEALTHware:
- Click the Fax tab under the My Health panel.
- Click New Fax.
Prepare New Fax
- Search your computer to locate and select the PDF file that you wish to fax.
- Click Open.
Once the fax has processed, thumbnail images of each page of the fax will be displayed.
The status of the fax will be displayed in myHEALTHware.
Once the fax has been delivered to the recipient, a confirmation status will be displayed.