Make a Payment to the Clinic in myHEALTHware
Make a Payment Video
Your can make a payment by logging into your myHEALTHware account and clicking on the Payments tab as described below.
If you do not have a myHEALTHware account, you can make a payment as a Guest. For instructions on making a guest payment, see: Make an Online Payment to the Clinic using a Web Address.
Log in to myHEALTHware
To make a payment in myHEALTHware, log in at www.myhealthware.com.
Make a Payment
To make a payment:
- Click on the Payments tab.
- Click Make a Payment.
You will then be asked to enter the following information for your payment:
- Reference #: This will be the account number, invoice number, or other reference number that the clinic may have provided you on their statement or bill.
- Amount: Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Comments: Enter any comments to go along with your payment. Your comments will be displayed for the clinic to view.
After entering the above information, you will need to add a payment method. See Add a Payment Method below for instructions.
Add a Payment Method
You can choose between a payment method of either Credit Card or Bank Account. In addition, you can choose to save your payment method for future use.
- Use a Credit Card
When Credit Card is selected, you will need to enter your Card Number, Security Code, Expiration Date, Zip Code and the Name on Card. Click Add to enter the payment.
- Use Bank Account
If you choose to use a Bank Account as your payment method, you will have two options to verify your account information.
Option 1: You can sign in to your online bank account. This option is available only for the banks listed.
Option 2: The second option is to manually verify your bank account by allowing two micro-deposit to the account.
Choosing the option to manually verify the bank account will prompt you to enter your bank account information, as seen in the screenshot above.
Once this information is added, two small deposits will be made into the bank account within 1-2 business days. You will need to review the deposits and return to myHEALTHware to verify the account before any payments can be accepted from the account.
Finalize the Payment
Once a payment method has been entered, it will display at the bottom of the Make a Payment window. To confirm the payment, you will click the Pay button.
- Payment Confirmation
A payment confirmation window will display that includes a confirmation number for reference.
You can also choose to email a receipt to the email address displayed. Click OK to finish.
- Patient Receipt
If selected, you will be emailed a receipt for your payment. See example of a receipt above.
Viewing Payment History
You can view a history of your past payments by clicking the (1) Payments tab. The view of payments can be filtered to view (2) All, Archived, or Unread payments. In addition, you can filter your view by payment date.
- View Payment Details
To view the payment details, click the arrow to expand the information. The details will display the payment status, date of the payment, the type of payment, the reference number, confirmation number, and amount of the payment.
The Actions menu contains the following options:
- Make a Payment: Make another payment to the clinic.
- Manage Payment: Edit your payment method or add a new payment method.
- View Receipt: View and print a receipt for the payment.
- Download Receipt: Download your receipt to your computer.
- Mark as Unread/Read: Mark the payment as either Unread or Read.
- Archive Payment: If you wish to remove the payment from the main view, you can Archive the payment, which will file it into an archive folder.