Request an Appointment
Q: How do I request an appointment?
1. Access Appointments
Click to select Appointments from the My Apps column on the left.
2. Request an Appointment
Click the Request Appointment button to initiate an appointment request.
The Appointments section will also display all previous appointment requests and a list of all previous encounters.
3. Indicate Preferences
- Organization: From the drop down menu, select the facility where you would like to schedule a visit.
- Physician : From the drop down menu, choose the provider you would like to see. This selection will default to the first available physician.
- Preferred Days/Times : Click to check the boxes next to the day(s)and general time(s) that would be convenient for scheduling your appointment.
- Comments: The comments box may be used to indicate your reason for requesting an appointment. You may also include any other pertinent information regarding your request.
- Send: Click the Send button to send the appointment to the clinic.
Appointment Request Submitted to the Clinic
Your appointment request has now been submitted to the clinic. It will remain in a status of "Not Scheduled" until the clinic staff has reviewed the request and scheduled your requested appointment.
- Appointment Scheduled
Once your appointment request has been scheduled by the clinic, the status of your appointment will be changed to Scheduled. In addition, the date and time of your scheduled appointment will be listed within the appointment request window (see screenshot above).
- Appointment Comments
To view any comments associated with your scheduled appointment, click the (See Comments...) link.