Conversations in myHEALTHware Mobile
To view messages that have been sent to you by the clinic, tap on Conversations.
The contents of the conversation inbox will be displayed. To view or reply to a conversation, tap the conversation.
-View Conversation(s), Reply, and Open Attachment(s)
- Conversation Content: The content of the conversation will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- Date/Time Stamp: The date and time that the message was last updated will be displayed to the right of the message topic.
- Attachments: To view any attached documents, tap on the desired attachment to open it.
- Reply: To reply to the conversation, enter your message into the box at the bottom of the screen, then click Send.
Above is an example of an an attachment that is being viewed on an iPhone. You can zoom in on the attachment to enlarge the image. Click Done to return to the conversation.
-View Details of the Message
To view the details of a message, click the Details button that is located in the top right corner.
The Details screen displays the following information and options:
- A list of all members who are currently a part of the conversation.
- To leave the conversation, you can tap the Leave this Conversation button. This will remove you from the conversation and you will not receive any new messages.
- Tap the Hide button to return to the previous screen.
Start a New Conversation
To start a new conversation in the myHEALTHware app, return to the Conversations inbox and tap the New Message button.
Tap the To: line to search your list of myHEALTHware contacts.
- In the Search box, enter the name (or part of the name) of the contact you wish to send a message to.
- In the Select Recipients ares, tap on the desired contact/patient.
- Click Done to return to the new message screen.
- Enter your Topic.
- Enter the contents of your Message.
- Click Send to send your message.
Your message will be sent to your recipients and will be saved in your Conversations inbox as a sent message.
Refresh Conversations Screen
Swipe down to refresh your conversations screen.