Conversations in myHEALTHware Mobile
The contents of the conversation inbox will be displayed. To view or reply to a conversation, tap the conversation.
-View Conversation(s), Reply, and Open Attachment(s)
- Conversation Content: The content of the conversation will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- Date/Time Stamp: The date and time that the message was last updated will be displayed to the right of the message topic.
- Attachments: To view any attached documents, tap on the desired attachment to open it.
- Reply: To reply to the conversation, enter your message into the box at the bottom of the screen, then click Send.
-View Details of the Message
The Details screen displays the following information and options:
- A list of all members who are currently a part of the conversation.
- To leave the conversation, you can tap the Leave this Conversation button. This will remove you from the conversation and you will not receive any new messages.
- Tap the Hide button to return to the previous screen.
Start a New Conversation
- In the Search box, enter the name (or part of the name) of the contact you wish to send a message to.
- In the Select Recipients ares, tap on the desired contact/patient.
- Click Done to return to the new message screen.
Your message will be sent to your recipients and will be saved in your Conversations inbox as a sent message.