Set My Notification Preferences
Q: How do I specify or change my notification preferences?
1. Access Your Account Notifications
Within myHEALTHware, when an event occurs (a connection is requested, or a connection request is accepted, a user has a new message, etc), a notification can be generated by one of two options: email message or text message.
To set up your notification preferences, log in to your myHEALTHware account, then follow the steps below:
- Click the Settings button located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click Notifications.
2. Set Notification Preferences
Next, select the method(s) that you would like to receive notifications by for each listed event. You may choose to receive notification by email, text message or both. If you do not wish to receive notification for an event, leave the Email Message and Text Message fields set to "None".
*Note: The items that are listed your drop down options for email message and text message are pulled from what was entered in the profile section of your user account. To add an email or text capable phone, go to your profile, by clicking Settings > Profile.
3. Set Additional Notification Preferences
Notification preferences can be set for the following events:
- New message to me: receive notification when you are sent a new message from the clinic or a personal contact.
- Someone requests to connect with me: receive notification when another myHEALTHware user requests a connection to your myHEALTHware account.
- Someone accepts my request to connect with them: receive notification when a connection request that you have sent is accepted.
- A new file is shared with me: receive connection when a new attachment or file (medical summary) is shared to your myHEALTHware account.