A/R Carrier Report
Q: How do I run an A/R Carrier report?
1. Select the A/R Carrier Report
The A/R Carrier Report provides both a summary and detailed report (by patient) showing the amount of accounts receivable pending with each insurance company (carrier).
To run the report, click on the Billing menu then select Reports and A/R Carrier Report.
2. Select Report Options & Run
- Group/Provider: If you wish to run the report by a specific Provider or Group, select it using the drop-down menu. To run the report for all Providers and Groups, leave the selection blank.
- Breakdown by Provider: If a Group is selected from the drop down and Breakdown by Provider is checked, the report will show the group activity, broken down by the individual providers within the Group.
- Show Patient Details: Checking this box will provide the specific patient charges that make up each Carrier A/R. If you are wanting a summary report of the total A/R for each carrier, leave the box unchecked.
- Click the OK button to run the report.
For more details on this report, please see: A/R Carrier Report in PM Manual.