Schedule an Appointment
Q: How do I schedule an appointment?
1. Open the Scheduler Workspace
Go to the SOAPware menu, then click Schedule.
2. Locate the Desired Appointment Date/Time
Using the Calendar, locate the desired appointment date/time.
3. Double-Click on the Time Slot
Double-click on the time slot to schedule an appointment.
4. Select the Patient
- Select an existing patient chart using the Chart Rack.
- Or if necessary for a new patient, create a new chart by clicking the Create Chart button (Green +). Then enter the patients First Name, Last Name and Birth Date.
5. Select the Scheduplate, Referral and Status for the Appointment
- Select a Scheduplate if needed
- Select a Referring Physician if needed
- Select an appointment Status
6. Enter Visit Comments
Enter the visit comments for the appointment.
7. Verify and Close
Verify that all other information is correct, then close the Patient Account by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of the window.
The appointment is now scheduled.