Chapter & Lesson Total
- Q: How do I create a label within SOAPware?
- Q: How do I create a new Document Design in Document Designer?
- Q: How do I designate a document design as an Order?
- Q: Where are the "Save To" or "Insert" data commands in Document Designer?
- Q: How do you put a signature on a Document Design or Printed Report?
- Q: How do I add an image/letterhead image to my Document Design?
- Q: How do I create a mailing label?
- Q: How do I remove a document?
- Q: What are document demographics?
- Q: Why is my patients chart empty?
- Q: How do my nurses let me know when a patient is ready to been seen?
- Q: How can I tell what version of SOAPware I am running?
- Q: Can I run SOAPware on a Mac computer?
- Q: How do I set up ePrescribing?
- Q: How do I change the prescription design printed or faxed from Rx Manager?
- Q: How do I build a multi-page prescription?
- Q: How do I add the office fax number to printed prescriptions?
- Q: How do you put a prescription on hold?
- Q: How do you add a provider's signature to an electronically prescribed prescription?
- Q: Can you generate a prescription without having to create a new SOAP Note?
- Q: How should I respond to a controlled substance refill request?
- Q: How do I remove a refill request?
- Q: Why do pharmacies send refill requests for scheduled medications if the clinician is not EPCS enabled and they cannot be refilled electronically?
- Q: Why am I not receiving electronic refills from the pharmacies that automatically match with the patients in SOAPware?
- Q: On the SOAPware Cloud Solution, how do I control the size of my screen?
- Q: How do I log out/disconnect from my SOAPware ASP Server?
- Q: How do I import images into a chart via the Remote Desktop?
- Q: How do I connect to the SOAPware Cloud server?
- Q: How do I print from a Remote Desktop Connection (RDC)?
- Q: How does a Remote Desktop Connection "Session" work?
- Q: How do I scan into SOAPware on the SOAPware Cloud Solution?
- Q: What controls the speed of my ASP server?
- Q: Why won't printers load into a Remote Desktop Session?
- Q: Can I run SOAPware on a Mac computer through SCS?
- Q: What do the triangle colors next the SMARText Items mean?
- Q: How do I change a SOAPware created shortcut code to my own shortcut code?
- Q: Why do some words expand into text when I don't want them to and how do I resolve this issue?
- Q: How do I copy a SMARText item to create a neww one?
- Q: How do I add a comment or free text to a structured item?
- Q: How can I change the wording and appearance of SMARText in my documentation?
- Q: How do I update SMARText items?
- Q: Why do I get a "Connection Failed" error when attempting to update SMARText?
- Q: Is there a good way to download a large amount of structured medications at once?
- Q: How do I clear/empty a field under a field header in the Summary or a SOAPnote?
- Q: How do I add or remove the Provider name in the Follow Up field?
- Q: Can I hide or remove field headers in the Summary or SOAP Note chart sections?
- Q: How do you reassign ownership of a SOAP Note to another Provider?
- Q: How do you document phone calls and/or e-mail messages received from patients?
- Q: How can a patients past visits be viewed while also viewing the current encounter?
- Q: How do I enter "Electronically Signed By" into my SOAP Note?
If you have any comments or questions about the documentation, please contact the training or technical support department by submitting a ticket at www.soapware.com/ticket.
*Disclaimer: SOAPware, Inc. cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information presented herein. Independent research and verification of all information is necessary to ensure compliance with all Meaningful Use, MACRA/MIPS, and CQM/PQRS requirements.
Clinical EMR Training Manuals
- Clinical User Manual
- Advanced SOAPware User Manual - Clinical
- Tip of the Month Articles
Practice Management Training Manuals
- Practice Management User Manual
- NEW 837P 5010 Crosswalk (Loops and Segments)
- CMS 1500 New (02/12) Crosswalk
- PM Exceptions and Solutions
Meaningful Use Manuals
- Meaningful Use 2014 Stage 1 Overview
- Meaningful Use 2014 Stage 2 Overview
- Medicare Quality Payment Program 2017
New Features List & Release Notes
- New Features
- Release Notes
- Archived New Features
Technical Support Documentation
- Technical Support
- Installation Guides
SOAPware Cloud Service (SCS)
- SOAPware Cloud Service (formerly SHS)
- SOAPware Interface
- Clinical Quality Measure Data Sets