Q: How do I change the severity level of Drug Interaction Notifications?
A: Designating or editing the Drug Interaction Notification is a user-specific setting, that can be defined in Security.
- Click on the plus sign (expander node) next to Users.
- Click to highlight the users name.
- Click on the expander node next to the users name.
- Click on the expander node next to Displays.
- Click to highlight Rx Manager.
At this point, the user can select "Allow All" or "Deny All."
By clicking directly in the check boxes next to the severity alert, the user can place a red X (to deny access) or green check (to allow access).