Set My Notification Preferences
Within myHEALTHware, when an event occurs (a connection is requested, or a connection request is accepted, a user has a new message, etc), a notification will be generated by one of three options: email message, text message, or voice message.
1. Access Your Account Notifications
The user must be logged into the account to access the Notifications information area. This will be located from the drop down selection within Settings, next to the username, in the upper right corner of the screen. Click on Notifications to get started.
2. Set Notification Preferences
To set notification preferences when various events occur, click the drop down arrow to select to be notified by either email message or text message.
*Note: The items that are listed in your drop down options for email message and text message are derived from the emails and phone numbers entered in the profile section of your user account.
3. Set Additional Notification Preferences
Notification preferences can be set for the following events:
- New message to me
- New message to an account I manage (ie: messages sent on behalf of the organization)
- Someone requests to connect with me
- Someone accepts my request to connect with them
- A new file is shared with me
- Payment issue on an account I manage (for customers using ePay)
- Setting Notifications from Profile
Notifications can also be set from the users Profile page by clicking the Use in Notifications button that is located next to a verified phone or email address.