Invite Patients to Enroll in myHEALTHware using Email Address
Q: How do I enroll a patient in myHEALTHware with their email address?
New myHEALTHware Patient Enrollment Options
Based on feedback from our users, SOAPware is announcing the new alternative enrollment options for myHEALTHware!
There are now three (3) options for enrolling your clinic staff and your patients in myHEALTHware. These include:
- Enroll by Email
- Enroll by Text Message
- Enroll by Voice Call
Follow the instructions below to enroll patients using the desired enrollment option.
Option 1: Enroll Patients using Email Address
1. Enter the Patients Email Address
2. Send the Patient a myHEALTHware Invitation
Click on the myHEALTHware icon located on the left side of the chart tab (as seen in the screenshot above).
- Select the Invite by Email option by clicking the Envelope icon.
- Enter the patients email address (if the email address was filled out in the patients demographics section, this box will be defaulted to contain that same email address).
- Select the patients Role by choosing either Basic Subscription or Premium Subscription. For more information on these two options, please see: Change the Patient's Subscription Level (Basic vs. Premium).
- Click the Invite button.
3. Invitation Pending Acceptance
4. Patient: Accept Email Invitation
The patient will receive an email from myHEALTHware (firstname.lastname@example.org). Included in the email will be a link where they can accept the invitation and complete the registration process. The patient should click on the Accept Invitation button, or the link that is provided,(or copy and paste the link into their browser), to complete the registration process.
*Note: For security and privacy purposes, this link will only be valid for 5 days after which it will expire. If the patient does not complete the enrollment process before the invitation expires, you can resend the invitation from their SOAPware chart.
5. Patient: Complete myHEALTHware Registration
After the patient opens the link from the invitation email, they will be asked to either:
- Sign Up with myHEALTHware by creating a new account or
- Log In to myHEALTHware using an existing account.
- Sign Up
Clicking the Sign Up button will allow the patient to create a new myHEALTHware account. This will also connect their myHEALTHware account to their SOAPware chart.
The patient will need to complete the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Create a New User name
- Create a New Password
- Confirm Password
The patient must also read and agree to the myHEALTHware Terms & Conditions. After completing this information, the patient should press the Continue button to proceed.
6. Patient: Log In
7. Patient Connected!
Congratulations! Your patient is now connected to your myHEALTHware organization. Once the patient is connected, the myHEALTHware status will display as "Basic Patient" or "Premium Patient" (see the screen shot above).
You can now send communication to this patient via myHEALTHware Conversations. In addition, you can upload a Summary for your patient to review as documents are signed off.