Q: How do I assign permissions to different staff roles?
1. Access the Organization Settings
- To access your clinic organization settings, click the drop down arrow next to the name displayed in the top right corner.
- Select the organization so that the display shows you are acting as the organization.
*Notes: The organization name will only be an option for users with permission to edit organization settings.
In the My Apps panel, click the Settings button.
2. Manage Roles
Click the Account tab to display various staff roles and a list of myHEALTHware permissions.
3. Assign Permissions to Clinic Roles
- Click on the role you wish to edit.
- Click to place a check mark next the functions you wish for the role to be able to perform.
Repeat these two steps for each role you wish to edit. Your edits will be automatically saved.
Below is a description of each permission that can be assigned to the roles:
- Manage Appointment Requests: Designates a user to receive appointment requests and allows that user to read the request, edit the status of the request and reply to the patient.
- Manage Contacts: Allows the user to manage contacts on behalf of the organization.
- Manage Conversations: Allows the user to read and respond to conversations that have been sent to the organization.
- Manage Files: Allows the user to upload CCR summary files from SOAPware to myHEALTHware. Also, in order for your staff member to have the ability to invite patients to enroll in myHEALTHware, they must have the security permission for "Manage Files" enabled on their myHEALTHware role. For more information, please click here.
- Manage Medical Questions: Allows the user to receive and respond to medical questions from patients on behalf of the clinic.
- Manage Payments: Allows the user to view and manage payments that are received through myHEALTHware ePay.
- Organization Settings: Allows the user to edit organization settings including managing roles, connections and packages.
- Target of Appointment Requests: Designates a user as a clinician that a patient can request an appointment with.