Import a Document into SOAPware
How do I import a document into SOAPware?
1. Save the Document to Import
The document that you wish to import should be saved onto your computer or desktop.
2. Open the Document Importer Workspace
Click on SOAPware from the menu bar and then select Document Import.
3. Select Patient
Select the patient chart that you wish to import to:
- Type the patients name into the Search box of the chart rack on the left side of the screen.
- Highlight the patients name.
- Selected patient's name will appear in red.
4. Locate the Document to Import
- In the second page, select the location of the saved file (ie: if you saved the file to your desktop, select Desktop).
- In the third pane, highlight the file that needs to be imported.