Can I share my medical information with another clinic or clinician?
myHEALTHware allows you to create a connection with another myHEALTHware user, including other clinicians or specialists that you see. Once you have created a connection with the user, you can create new conversations with the user and add them to existing conversations!
1. Instruct Clinician to Sign Up for a Free myHEALTHware Account
In order to share information with your clinician or specialist, they must first sign up for a free myHEALTHware account. They will need to go to www.myhealthware.com.
They can then click on Accept Invitation.
2. Add a New Connection
After your clinician or specialist has signed up for their own, free, myHEALThware account, you will then be able to create a connection with them. For instructions on adding a new connection, please see: Add a People Connection to My Account.
3. Begin Using myHEALTHware to Share Secure Health Information with Other Clinicians/Specialists!
Congratulations! You are now connected to your family member via myHEALTHware! You and your family members now have access to exciting feature within myHEALTHware, including:
myHEALTHware™ for Consulting Physicians
- Seamlessly accept referrals, health records, and electronic documents from different EHR systems
- View and communicate with the care team networks of mutual clients
- Connect with other facilities to access patient alerts, documents, problems, medications, family history, and insurance information
- Securely edit/add information to patient health records
- Use ONC’s Direct Network to contact thousands of other entities