Can I share my medical information with another clinic or clinician?
myHEALTHware allows you to create a connection with another myHEALTHware user, including other clinicians or specialists that you see. Once you have created a connection with the user, you can create new conversations with the user and add them to existing conversations!
1. Instruct Clinician to Sign Up for a Free myHEALTHware Account
In order to share information with your clinician or specialist, they must first sign up for a free myHEALTHware account. They will need to go to www.myhealthware.com.
They can then click on Accept Invitation.
The clinician or specialist can then select Create New Account, and click Continue.
An email address that the clinician or specialist would like the invitation to be sent to, will need to be entered, then click the Sign Up button.
The invitation will be sent to the clinician or specialist's email address that was provided. The clinician or specialist will need to click on the link within this invitation to continue the registration process.
2. Add a New Connection
After your clinician or specialist has signed up for their own, free, myHEALThware account, you will then be able to create a connection with them. For instructions on adding a new connection, please see: Add a People Connection to My Account.
3. Begin Using myHEALTHware to Share Secure Health Information with Other Clinicians/Specialists!
Congratulations! You are now connected to your family member via myHEALTHware! You and your family members now have access to exciting feature within myHEALTHware, including:
myHEALTHware™ for Consulting Physicians
- Seamlessly accept referrals, health records, and electronic documents from different EHR systems
- View and communicate with the care team networks of mutual clients
- Connect with other facilities to access patient alerts, documents, problems, medications, family history, and insurance information
- Securely edit/add information to patient health records
- Use ONC’s Direct Network to contact thousands of other entities