How do I request an appointment?
Log In Screen
A username, email address, or a phone number with password, must be used each time myHEALTHware is opened, and should be created prior to logging into an account.
- Enter your email address, username, or phone number.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the Log In button.
1. Open the Appointments Tab
Click on the Appointments tab in the My Health column to create a new appointment request.
2. Request an Appointment
Click the Request Appointment button.
3. Complete the Appointment Request Details
Complete the appointment details including:
- Select the organization/clinic that you would like the appointment with.
- Select the clinician that you would like your appointment scheduled with; or select First Available.
- Select your preferred days for your appointment.
- Select your preferred times for your appointment.
- Insert any comments that you would like to send with your appointment request.
- Click the Send button to send your request to the clinic.
Your appointment request has been submitted to the clinic. Once the clinic has responded to your appointment request, your appointment card will be updated in myHEALTHware.
Check Appointment Status
Your appointment request has been sent to the clinic. The status of your request will remain in "Not Scheduled" (blue) until the clinic has responded to your request.
There are three (3) appointment statuses, including:
- Not Scheduled (blue): The clinic has not yet responded to your appointment request.
- Scheduled (green): The clinic has received and approved your appointment request. The appointment details will be shown on your appointment card in myHEALTHware, including the date and time of your scheduled appointment. *Note: Once the appointment date and time have been met, the Scheduled Appointment will be removed from within Appointments.
- Rejected (red): The clinic has received and has not approved your appointment request for the date and time that you requested. Please follow the instructions from your clinic or call your clinic to schedule your appointment for an alternative date and time.