How do I communicate with my doctor?
A username, email address, or a phone number with password, must be used each time myHEALTHware is opened, and should be created prior to logging into an account.
- Enter your email address, username, or phone number.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the Log In button.
There are several ways to communicate with your clinic using myHEALTHare. These include:
- Respond to a conversation that was received from your clinic.
- Create or add comments to an appointment request
The first way you can send a message to your clinic is by replying to an existing conversation that the clinic has sent you.
Click on the conversation that you received from your clinic to open it.
Enter your comments or questions into the Conversations Reply box. Once you are ready to send your reply to the clinic, click the Send button.
You can also use myHEALTHware to request an appointment with the clinic. You can add comments to your appointment request to indicate the reason for your visit or other information that you would like noted with your appointment.
Click on the Appointments tab in the My Health column to create a new appointment request.
Click the Request Appointment button.
Complete the appointment details including:
- Select the organization/clinic that you would like the appointment with.
- Select the clinician that you would like your appointment scheduled with; or select First Available.
- Select your preferred days for your appointment.
- Select your preferred times for your appointment.
- Insert any comments that you would like to send with your appointment request.
- Click the Send button to send your request to the clinic.
Your appointment request has been submitted to the clinic. Once the clinic has responded to your appointment request, your appointment card will be updated in myHEALTHware.
Your appointment request has been sent to the clinic. The status of your request will remain in "Not Scheduled" (blue) until the clinic has responded to your request.
There are three (3) appointment statuses, including:
- Not Scheduled (blue): The clinic has not yet responded to your appointment request.
- Scheduled (green): The clinic has received and approved your appointment request. The appointment details will be shown on your appointment card in myHEALTHware, including the date and time of your scheduled appointment. *Note: Once the appointment date and time have been met, the Scheduled Appointment will be removed from within Appointments.
- Rejected (red): The clinic has received and has not approved your appointment request for the date and time that you requested. Please follow the instructions from your clinic or call your clinic to schedule your appointment for an alternative date and time.